The Modern Fan Company Flow ceiling fan features a strong motor with aerodynamically shaped blades to move the maximum volume of air. Optional color, light bulbs and controls available.
Mounts to standard 4 in. junction box.
Controlling Your Fan
- Modern Fan Company fans do not use pull chains.
- In order to operate your fan at different speeds and switch your light independently of your fan, an appropriate control should be selected.
- All controls (except the #009A and #009B) are designed for use with one fan only.
- Third party controls are generally compatible but must be FAN SPEED CONTROLS with specific speed settings.
- Continuos, variable speed controls or rheostats are not compatible with Modern Fan Co. fans. They are likely to cause motor noise and may shorten the life of your fan.
Important: Any fan light that uses a fluorescent lamp may not be dimmed or operated with a dimming control. A non-dimming version of our #002 (designated by the suffix "ND") is available for use with a fluorescent lamp. The #003/#004/#005 incorporate a "Dimming Selector Switch" that can be used to enable or disable dimming functionality.
Manufacturer: Modern Fan Company
Overall height: 13 in. or 24 in. Includes 5 in., and 16 in. down rods
Blade Span: 52 in.
Canopy 5.5 in. width.
Add 2 in. height with 370 Light Kit & 3.5 in. height with 371 Light Kit
1 x 75 watt G-9 halogen bulb
1 x 26 watt GU-24 energy saving CFL
Dimmable with halogen light source only