Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the average shipping time?
- Shipping times vary between 7 - 21 days. These times are dependant on the manufacturer's turn around as well as the warehouse stock of the product. Matthew's Fans and custom made artistic lighting can take 4 - 6 weeks for delivery.
How can I establish the availability of a product?
- You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability of product. Please include product code / color and size as well as the manufacturer details when making these inquiries.
Does LightKulture.com ship outside the contiguous 48 states?
- We do not ship to international destinations.
- We do not offer free shipping to Alaska, Canada, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. To ship to these areas, you are requested to provide your own shipping methods or shipping account number. These orders can be made over the phone with a customer service person.
Can I change my order?
- You may contact customer service via e mail email@example.com within 24 hours of your order being placed. Changes are dependant on if manufacturer has already processed the order.
What should I do if I think my order was not placed?
- If you did not receive an e-mail confirmation from LightKulture.com it is probable that the order was indeed not processed. Please check your credit card transactions to establish if your card was debited for the relevant amount. If you are still in doubt about your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we will respond within 24 hours.
How can I check the status of my order?
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com with details of your order. We will respond within 1 or 2 days.
Do I receive tracking information when my order is shipped?
- Many orders are sent directly from the manufacturer; therefore this information is only available by request. Contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you as soon as the manufacturer provides us with the relevant information.
Can my order be cancelled?
- Orders can be cancelled by e-mailing email@example.com before 5pm on the day the order is placed. Any orders made after 5pm, allows you until 5pm the following day to cancel the order.
Why do you charge my credit card before I receive my order?
- Custom orders shipping direct from the manufacturer are charged that the order is held for you - especially if the product is on back order.
Can I return the fixture and if so, how do I make a return?
- Please refer to our return policy. Product cannot be returned after 15 days of your receipt of the fixture.
Why is there a charge for returning fixtures?
- Each manufacturer has restocking fees. These costs cover the manufacturer's inspection of the returned fixture, a possible repacking of the product as well as reshelving the product in the warehouse. The restocking fee also covers the initial shipping of the product as well as costs of credit card transactions and fees incurred for crediting the return.
What if I receive a broken or defect product?
- All product must be inspected within 2 business days of your receipt of the fixtures. If you establish that the product is broken or defect, contact us immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We need to know if the shipping package was damaged and if not, exactly what parts are broken or defect. We will send you Return Goods Authorization papers. These papers must be completed and sent back to the manufacturer together with the defect product. The manufacture's shipper will collect the package. As soon as the broken or defect fixture is received by the manufacturer, they will ship a replacement to you, at no extra charge.
What if there is a price error or other factual data listed incorrectly on our site?We make every attempt to provide the most accurate information furnished to us by our vendors. We reserve the right not to accept any order that does not comply with the actual manufacturers specifications: size, lamping, materials, finishes or IMAP policies, due to any misprinted information contained on this site. In this event you will be contacted by customer service.