Return Policy & Terms:
Damaged items to be returned
- Please inspect your order immediately upon delivery and report any damages to LightKulture.com within two business days of receipt. Customers bear full responsibility for any damage not reported within this time period.
- Products received with dented shades, missing parts, or broken glass are not considered defective. With timely notice, most manufacturer’s warranties assume any missing or damaged parts or hardware will be sent at no charge to rectify the warranty issue. Items returned for such matters may be subject to a restocking fee based on the opinion of the manufacturer.
- Repack the items properly. If a return arrives damaged due to poor packaging, you will need to file a claim with the carrier for compensation.
- Defective items need to be returned with an RGA (Returns Goods Authorization). Returned goods will be inspected prior to replacements being shipped.
- Variations in Murano blown glass, or finish marks on solid brass items are not considered defects, but rather at inherent in the beauty and craftsmanship of the product.
Return for refund/RGA #
- A 100% refund is made on unused, uninstalled merchandise that is in its original packaging.
- Shipping and handling costs are excluded in the refund. Discounts and Free Shipping applied to your original order may be deducted from your return credit, with a minimum deduction of 15% (minimum $15).
- We cannot accept returns without prior authorization. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA). The manufacturers will not accept returns without a RGA.
- Items must returned to the manufacturer with the proper authorization from LightKulture.com, within 10 business days from signature of receipt, or 15 days from original ship date to you, or no credit can be issued. While time tables vary among manufacturers, please allow 2-3 business days for the manufacturers to process and approve a returns goods authorization. Return labels may be mailed from the manufacture, which may also add a number of days to the RGA and credit process. Your patience is appreciated.
- Please contact us for warranty policies of any of our manufacturers. Some products may not be returned, or can only be returned with a restocking fee.
- In the event the manufacturer does not send a call tag all authorized returns must be sent, prepaid by you, via UPS or FedEx. To be considered for a full refund, you must return all parts, hardware, dimmers, all accessories . A partial credit may be approved by the manufacturer depending on how the product was returned by each customer.
- Complete documentation for RGA includes a description of the item, a copy of the original sales receipt, and the reason for the return must be included in the authorized return package.
- All packages authorized for return must be clearly marked with our RGA number. The manufacturer will refuse any returns not clearly marked with an RGA #.
- We will not issue any credit for shipments that were refused by client and returned to us, unless this was arranged with us in writing. The customer will become responsible for the freight charges from the shipping point, and back to the original shipping point, as well as any manufacturers restocking fees.
- A credit will be issued within 5 business days once the return has been inspected and determined to meet the requirements. We will make every effort to credit your account within 1billing cycle. For some credits, this process may take up to 45 business days to be processed by the credit card company.
- LightKulture.com is not responsible for expedited shipping costs for replacements or parts.
- Do not install any hard-wire products until you are certain you are keeping it. We are unable to accept returns for custom merchandise. Large orders, 10 items or more, or orders valued in excess of $3,000 are not refundable.
- The following may not be returned:
- Special order items not on our website.
- Custom made products.
- Sale, Clearance or Discontinued products.
- Individual items less than $45.00 including light bulbs.
- Any product excluded by the manufacturer's warranty.
- We recommend hiring a licensed electrician to install your light fixtures and ceiling fans. LightKulture.com is not responsible for any damages for defects due to faulty installation.
- Any cancellation fees imposed by the credit card company, or restocking fees imposed by the manufacturer will be your responsibility, and will be deducted from any refund.